If you are interested in any additional services, please call to inquire about pricing.
- We require proof of Rabies, Boardatella and DHLPP vaccinations.
- We ask that you medicate your dog for fleas. If you do not, we will apply topical flea medication at your expense.
- New clients must pay their bill at drop off. After your first visit, you can pay when you pick up your dog.
- All clients must fill out our boarding contract and sign our waiver of liability. You may arrange to come ahead of time to fill out your paperwork and give us your proof of vaccinations.
- We do not allow customers into the kennel area, unless your dog is fearful or aggressive. Children are never permitted in the kennel area.
- You are welcome to bring some things to make your dog’s stay more enjoyable. We accept:
- 1 toy
- 1 blanket or bed
- Your dog’s food in a sealed container.
- We do not take food bowls or leashes.
- We do not interview dogs. Please inform us if your dog is fearful, aggressive, or has any other temperament issues.
K9 Ambassador, Inc.
1301 Nash Rd.
Hollister Ca, 95023
|Mon - Fri:||8am - Noon & 3 - 7pm|
|Sat:||8am - Noon|